Happy New Year, everyone!
From all of us here at VOLTA, we hope you had a fantastic holiday season. As we step into the new year, we’re excited to introduce you to a fresh addition to our website : The News Section.
This space is designed to capture the little moments that happen around us, things that might not get the spotlight elsewhere. Here’s what you can expect in this new section:
Get a high-level presentation of our involvement with game releasing. We’ll share insights into what services we provided to our clients, how the projects unfolded, and occasionally, even throwbacks to some of our past favorite works.
Life at VOLTA
Ever wondered what the life of a studio artist looks like? Want to know more about the individuals who make VOLTA successful? Look no further, everything you’re curious about will be right here. We’ll also showcase the exciting events taking place around VOLTA and believe us, you don’t want to miss the Halloween costume contest with all those artistic geniuses.
This section is our canvas to showcase what VOLTA is cooking up. Whether we’re present at a gaming convention, introducing a new service line (or highlighting an existing one), or even announcing a new studio location, this is where we’ll spill all the details.
Now, let’s kick off with a recap of 2023 and the exciting opportunities ahead!
A Brand New Website
If you’ve been with us for over a year, you’ve probably noticed a sleek revamp of our website design. We’re thrilled with the result, and we owe a huge thanks to our friends at Yankee Media. From all of us at VOLTA, thank you for giving our website a fresh and modern look!
Another Successful Year
In 2023, we successfully delivered hundreds of projects to our incredible clients. From visual development to integrating 3D models into game engines and creating stunning marketing art, we’re grateful to everyone who entrusted us with bringing their ideas to life.
Involved in the coolest projects of 2023
Along with ongoing video games that keep leaving their mark year after year (Apex legends, For Honor, Guild Wars 2, Call of Duty Mobile, PUBG Mobile), we are proud to have also contributed to some of the most successful games that released in 2023 with six of them even receiving recognition at this year’s Game Awards.
- Apex Legends: Best Ongoing
- Dead Space: Best Audio Design
- Diablo IV: Innovation in Accessibility, Best Multiplayer
- MARVEL’s Spider Man 2 : Game Of The Year, Best Game Direction, Best Narrative, Best Audio Design, Best Action / Adventure
- PUBG Mobile: Best E-sports Game
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor: Best Action / Adventure
While video games remain our core focus, let’s not forget all the other fun ventures beyond the gaming realm:
- The whole studio rolled up their sleeves to draw this year Mystery boosters for Magic the Gathering
- We delivered some concepts and a storyboard for the Netflix TV show : Mech Cadet – which ranked in the top 10 during the week of its release.
- For the second year in a row, we produced an official collectible for Elder Scroll Online.
2023 was yet another triumphant year for us at VOLTA. but brace yourself because we are not slowing down. There’s a lot more in store for 2024 and we cannot wait to share it with you!